Choosing your Easybreath mask size
We have three general rules to help you out in choosing the right Easybreath mask.
1.) With your mouth closed, measure the distance between the bridge of your nose and the bottom of your chin, just as indicated in the picture below.
- Size Small / Medium : 10 cm (3.9 inches) - 12 cm (4 3/4 inches)
- Size Medium / Large : 12 cm (4 3/4 inches) - 13 cm (5,1inches)
- Size Large / Extra Large : More than 13 cm (4 3/4 inches)
2.) To make the most of your Easybreath, it is essential to choose a size that is suited to the shape and size of your head. If your Easybreath mask is too small, it will not provide an optimal level of comfort. If your Easybreath is too big, water can leak into your mask
Here is the general rule of thumb :
- Small / Medium - generally for women and teenagers
- Medium / Large – Average adult size
- Large / Extra large - Generally for men
Once you receive your Easybreath, try it on to make sure there is no gap between your chin and your mask.
If you have any questions about choosing the right size, please do not hesitate to ask!
We are always here to help!
3.) To get you started, here is a great video that best demonstrates how to choose the right size: